[ANSTHRLD] Who wants to gimme a hand here?

James bajula at windfire.net
Mon Nov 27 11:29:38 PST 2006

Hrm then again maybe that is why I heard heralds don't like valknuts, I know
via rules they are technically okay. Might be that the loar thingy was "we
are going to let it slide" or maybe that it is viewed as a single object.
it's a valknut not three triangles if that makes sense? Then again that
could have been changed and I never found the change ratting through
archived stuff.
*sigh* hehe Thanks for the input though it makes more sense now as to why
they said folk don't like 'em. I never thought of it as a color on color or
metal on metal issue.