[ANSTHRLD] Looking for name doc info: Tarl

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Wed Nov 1 10:18:49 PST 2006

> >  When I was Bordure, I contributed binders of old Ansteorran LoIs to the
> >office.  They are in reverse chronological order.  So, whoever has those
> >binders now should be able to easily go near the beginning, go to the
> 1984
> >tab and look for an LoI around 12/1983 - 01/1984 that has his name on it.
> >That should provide the docs Modar is looking for.
> >
> >And would whoever has those binders please contact me offlist?  I've got
> >couple of questions.
>
> I recently obtained all the Bordure files from Gunnora and there were no
> such notebooks or files of what you say.  how long ago did you last see
> them?

Okay, the Bordure office went (assuming I remember it correctly):

Daniel ->
Mari ->
Griffin ->
Alden ->
Borek ->
Gunnora ->
Alden ->
Emma

Alden says he had them before Borek.  But they have been misplaced by "post
Gunnora".

So, Borek & Gunnora (assuming you're both on the list), could you please look
for some black binders.  They are about 1 to 1.5 inch binders and have a
label on the spine that reads Ansteorra and a number (indicating binder
order).  There should be a binder labelled with a "1".  The "current" binder
should go through at least the end of Alden's first tenure as Bordure
(sometime in 2002 or 2003?).  I don't recall for certain how many binders
there are, but I think it's 2 or three of them.

Thanks!

Mari