[ANSTHRLD] Geirr Bassi Haraldsson

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Nov 3 07:25:12 PST 2006

You can.  What is even more confusing to me is Geirr Bassi was i thought Geirr Bassi was really a paper self published by the author (mine is at home so i can't verify).  I know I bought mine direct from him before FTPW got permission to distribute it.

I tried to find it at abebooks.com but had no luck locating it.