[ANSTHRLD] A question on the closing of orders and the changing of their names

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Nov 7 10:25:48 PST 2006

One thing to check may be the OP for Calontir ( http://calontir.sca.org/herald/op/op.html ) fro this persons name.  You did not list it so i could not check. As Emma said a good person to ask would be the OP clerk for sure.

Makes me wonder why the name was changed.  Without knowing for sure i would guess that the award was created and the name not registered before it started being given out. (We all know that kind of thing *NEVER* happens).  It may be that they tried to register it they found it would not pass and had to change the order name so it would register.

Alasdair