[ANSTHRLD] Who wants to gimme a hand here?

James bajula at windfire.net
Mon Nov 27 10:45:41 PST 2006

Disclaimer before you screech in pain or anger at me :) I did a little
reading, but only enough
to know I know diddly about heraldry. I 'think' this is okay. and I am
fairly sure it doesn't
conflict with anything, but blazons make my brain hurt.

If anyone can tell me what is wrong with this please let me know, and if any
of you can put it
into a blazon for me that would be much appreciated as well. (unless of
course it's garbage
and I need to do something totally different.)

it is at http://www.windfire.net/test.jpg

I heard heralds don't like the valknut so forgive me on that part, if you
will. Other than that feel
free to verbally tear it to shreds. :)

Thanks in advance.*ducks behind cover*