[ANSTHRLD] Who wants to gimme a hand here?

James bajula at windfire.net
Tue Nov 28 05:03:59 PST 2006

Makes sense. Learn something everyday. :)
You folk are going to end up suckering me in and I'll be knee deep in books
before I realize it. I'm a little bit of a compulsive researcher, but  I
can't budget
enough time to go into too many more things at the moment. :)
I already compressed time with the kids and SCA projects together.
(making a helmet with my son and a dress with my daughter now) hehe
All I have left really is sleep and work... I need work, and I like my
sleep.
*rofl*
You guys will get me eventually though.