[ANSTHRLD] conflict check help please

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Tue Nov 28 10:41:28 PST 2006

> I am curious how a Compass Rose fits into this consideration?
>
> Charles Flynn

Ahh, compass roses, another non-period charge. Let's see:

"There is no difference given between a compass rose and a compass star
within an annulet." [Stephen macThomas, 06/00, R-Ansteorra]
"[a compass rose vs a compass star] [There is a CD] for the difference
between a compass rose with its prominent annulet and a compass star."
[Northshield, Principality of, 9/95 p. 15]

-Emma