[ANSTHRLD] Help needed on a Conflict check on a badge

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 19:16:19 PDT 2006

That is my understanding of what is wanted, I just did not have the proper
wording. Thank you for clarifying this and giving the correct phrasing! I
will double-check and make certain that I am understanding my
client properly. I have only gotten a verbal description at this point (long
story). This has been the desired badge for some time, and I agreed to
conflict check the badge before we go any further with it. He does have a
graphic image of the badge to send me as soon as I give him the go ahead.

Luciana