[ANSTHRLD] Help needed on a Conflict check on a badge

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 19:18:26 PDT 2006

I was told that the badge is fieldless, and that both the wolf's paw and the
circle surrounding it are sable. Based on that, I would say that the circle
is a ring with the wolf's paw properly attached and hanging in the empty
center.

Luciana

On 10/2/06, tmcd at panix.com <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

> On Behalf Of Luciana Caterina di Boniface:
> > I am conflict checking on a badge for a client. I do not have the
> > correct verbaige for the emblazon, but the desired badge
> > would be described
> > as: Fieldless, within a circle, a wolf's paw with claws, all black.
>
> What do you mean by "circle"?  Is it a filled-in and solid disk, or is
> it a ring (with a moderately thin black line and a large empty center)?
>
> Danet de Linccolne
> --
> Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com

Talking to yourself is okay. Even answering yourself is all right. The
problem is when you have to ask yourself to repeat the question.....