[ANSTHRLD] On the protocol of resubmissions

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:43:03 PDT 2006

Thank you. The submitter has expressed that she is feeling like she had a
less than sterling experience with the consulting table at Warlord, and is
feeling pretty skittish about the whole submission process now. I am kind of
babying her on this one, and if it makes her happier to have me submit it,
then I can surely do so.

Another question is this - she is wanting a Welsh name. She went through
Bardsley's book, and found a combination of names that she likes - <Vyvyan
Amary Rowntree>. I have told her that it is an English name, and suggested
thinking about using 'Viviana' as an alternative given name. She seems to be
all right with that, but would still like a Welsh name, that sounds like
what she is submitting.

I have recommended that she consider allowing changes, with the added
information that she wants a Welsh name that sounds like what she is
submitting. Is this the best approach to take? If not, what would be the
best recommendation that I could give to her so that she can get what she
wants?

Thank you again,
Luciana