[ANSTHRLD] On the protocol of resubmissions

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Tue Oct 3 18:38:52 PDT 2006

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006, Luciana Caterina di Boniface <dolce.luce at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have recommended that she consider allowing changes, with the added
> information that she wants a Welsh name that sounds like what she is
> submitting. Is this the best approach to take?

I think not.  It's one thing to mention close changes, dropping
elements, and such.  But that could cause the College to guess and
pick a very different name to her displeasure.  It's also more work
for those in the College who can answer the request, and those that
can't can do nothing to help.

I suggest that she get a consultant for Welsh and work out something
on her own time.

Danihel de Lindecolina
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com