[ANSTHRLD] A question

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Thu Oct 12 22:05:53 PDT 2006

Please tell Countess Tessa she has nothing to lose.  Her current arms remain
hers until the new proposed ones pass, so she can't lose it.

I don't know whether the CoA would deem her field to be grandfathered or
not, but the fact that she is submitting basically the same arms, slightly
more authentic form, should help a lot.

What's involved?  Filling out the form and paying the standard fee.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin