[ANSTHRLD] New Forms online

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Oct 13 05:35:28 PDT 2006

Is it going to be possible to get copies of these forms in a format other than PDF?  I know the old forms were available in RTF and DOC.  I always found it handy to be able to enter the information online instead of having to write it out by hand.  I am sure everyone else did as well since my handwriting is atrocious.

Alasdair