[ANSTHRLD] baronial badges

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 13 06:23:19 PDT 2006

The item should be registered to the branch name, with the contact information of the branch herald (in case follow-ups are needed).  DOB isn't necessary.  You do not need to mark that it is being registered jointly, as the item is being registered to the branch.  I haven't seen any cases where two (or more) branches are registering an item together.  The important thing to remember for branches is that the branch name and device submissions must also be accompanied by a poll of the populace showing support for the submission.  I don't think badges require the poll though.

Alden