[ANSTHRLD] Who do I ask to put me on the list to receive the LoI when it is completed?

Luciana Caterina di Borgese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 13:52:06 PDT 2006

I used to get the LoI sent to me as soon as it was completed, by Domhnall. I
kept telling myself that I needed to find out how to get on this list
myself, but he made it too easy to put it off until 'later'.

Later has now arrived. I have looked on the website, but I am blind and
cannot locate the directions to get onto the LoI list. Even the url for the
webpage for me to crawl through to locate the information would be greatly
appreciated. Heck, I would take the title of the page! lol

Many thanks for the help,
Luciana

--
"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"