[ANSTHRLD] New Forms online

Charles O Floinn thorn at raf662bravo.com
Fri Oct 13 15:11:34 PDT 2006

I used the last forms to create editable fields on a Word Document.  Then
lock the form and save it for my use.  I inserted the artwork directly onto
the form from a cutout I made that would keep the shield form and size as it
was on the original form.  I never heard any negative responses from any
submission using this form and format over the last two years.

Charles O Floinn
Herald, Shire of Rosenfeld,
Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA