[ANSTHRLD] Confirmation needed for a blazon

Robert Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 15:25:30 PDT 2006

Wish I could.  My out of date computer can't handle the file, even when downloaded to a CD.  (Have the same problem with the PDF files for things like Administrative Handbooks, OP, etc. -- but at least I can I can read them after they're copied onto a CD elsewhere).  Thank you for the info, though.

  Tostig

Luciana Caterina di Borgese <dolce.luce at gmail.com> wrote:
  My Lord, I conflict check by going to <
http://oanda.sca.org/ordinary/index.html> I have found that I can look up
each individual charge. It has significantly cut down on the time it takes
me to conflict check, and while I am still improving my skills, I feel much
more confident in the validity of my work.

I hope this helps,
Luciana