[ANSTHRLD] New Forms online

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Fri Oct 20 05:50:46 PDT 2006

A certain correspondent who e-mailed me privily quoted and wrote:
> Daniel de Lincoln (tmcd at panix.com) wrote:
> >  A bordure, on a "heater shield" (the current device
> >  form) follows the edge and looks like a voided heater shield.  On a
> >  circle background, a bordure is a hollow circle.  On a square
> >  background, a bordure is a hollow circle.
>
> On a square background it is a circle?  Is that a new heraldic rule
> I am unfamiliar with? :-)

I have only two comments:

- GAAAAAHHHH!!!!!  *thump* *thump* *thump*

- I was in a rush to get it done.  [*]

On a square background, a bordure is a hollow *square*.

Danielis Lindum

[*] Boomerang Network is running the cartoon _Star Wars: The Clone
Wars_ before each showing of _Justice League_ and _Batman_, at 10:30
PM and 11 PM.
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com