[ANSTHRLD] Bryn Gwlad Baronial Hunt and Harvest Faire

robert segrest aumbob at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 21:20:38 PDT 2006

Calling all voice heralds.

His Excellency, Thomas of Tenby, Baron of Bryn Gwlad,
has asked that all combatants at our fall event be
presented to him prior to the lists.  This is not only
for the chivalric list, but also for the combat
archery hunt.  Although I know that all of the
fighters will have thoroughly read the event
announcement and will, therefore, have obtained the
services of a herald, I thought perhaps that heralds
who are planning to attend might wish to speak with
fighters who are attending to ensure that this detail
did not slip their minds.  Of course we will see to it
that all combatants are presented, but any help we can
get would be appreciated.

Also we will have the usual need for field heralds.
Again, we will be fine, but will not refuse help.

Hope to see all of you there.

In Service

Laszlo Nemanzelsky