[ANSTHRLD] Titled Heralds of the SCA

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Wed Oct 25 08:45:36 PDT 2006

Quoting Darin Herndon <DHerndon at chkenergy.com>:

> I saw the follow-up posts with Aodhan's full name.  One note I should
> correct that has nothing to do with Aodhan...
>
> In my previous post, I wrote: "I think Estencele' and Argent Panthere were
> the only remaining ones not registered."  That actually should be "...not
> transferred."  Both are registered, I just used the wrong word.  I think
> those are the only two titles that are registered and supposed to be
> transferred that are not transferred yet.

If Dobharchú Herald was supposed to be transferred to Aodhan, it has not been.

Let me check the personal titles in the O&A...

Title (as listed in the O&A)	current owner in the O&A:

Argent Panthère Herald		Ansteorra
Ave Herald			Ansteorra
Barding Herald Extraordinary	Ansteorra
Cross Flury Herald		Katherine Constancia da Feltre
Dobharchú Herald		Ansteorra
Estencelé Pursuivant		Ansteorra
Gullinkambi Herald		Arenvald Kief av Kiersted
Hanaper Herald			Ansteorra
Nimbus Herald			Ansteorra
Tamarisk Herald			Ansteorra

So, it looks like the older titles never got transferred.  If someone decides
to do the housecleaning and get them transferred, they need to look at
whether the designators for Estencelé and Barding need to get regularized to
Herald at that time.

At least some of the people associated with these titles are currently active
and are easily accessible (Clare comes to mind...).

Mari