[ANSTHRLD] Email Change

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu Oct 26 10:52:08 PDT 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
> Since I haven't received my reminder yet, I can't check on the "Log
> in" function on the next page to see that you can indeed change your
> e-mail address, but I strongly suspect that you can.

Yup.

     Changing your Heralds membership information

     You can change the address that you are subscribed to the mailing
     list with by entering the new address in the fields below. Note
     that a confirmation email will be sent to the new address, and the
     change must be confirmed before it is processed.

     Confirmations time out after about 3 days.

     You can also optionally set or change your real name (i.e. John
     Smith).

     If you want to make the membership changes for all the lists that
     you are subscribed to at lists.ansteorra.org, turn on the Change
     globally check box.

DdL
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com