[ANSTHRLD] Books for Westgate

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 19:04:01 PDT 2006

I want to say thanks everyone who helped me with book suggestions for the
Westgate heraldic book purchase. I was able to Purchase 5 nice no photocopy
source books. They are Surnames of Scotland by George Black , A Dictionary
of English and Welsh Surnames Charles Bardsley, Irish Names by O Corrain,
Donnchadh and Maguire, Fidelma, DICTIONARY OF ENGLISH SURNAMES,REANEY, P.H.
WILSON, R.M., and THE OLD NORSE NAME by  Fleck, Prof. G. (aka Geirr Bassi
Haraldsson) (it was only $7.00). I also received a photocopy of Withycombe
(Thanks Maridonna) . We  also received a Photocopy of Welsh personal names
by Heine Gruffudd and Welsh Surnames by T.J. Morgan and Prys Morgan.  From
my personal  library.  Thanks Lady Valeria Marcella De' Martinez

--
Valerie W. Brown