[ANSTHRLD] Roman Name Check

prudencecurious at netscape.net prudencecurious at netscape.net
Tue Oct 3 19:14:35 PDT 2006

  Thank you Magnus,

 This is very similiar to what the gentleman has already provided me. My problem, if it is indeed a problem, is we can prove the name was the name of a hero in Roman period BC, and that someone in the 17th century used it to name a painting and that people used it on tombstones in early 1900's. But there isn't any proof of period use.

 Can we use the documenation such as you provide below and get the name passed? Or do we need a period proof of some sort?

 Prudence