[ANSTHRLD] Help needed on a Conflict check on a badge

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:42:49 PDT 2006

I have the image of the badge now. It is currently a black ring with a
stylized wolf's pawprint in it. None of the pieces are touching. The paw
print looks very simlar to the one found at url: <
http://www.wolflabs.co.uk/wolf_paw.gif > :(

Does anyone have an image of a wolf's paw print that does NOT look like it
is in pieces? It is pretty, but is definately not going to work in this
instance, and I find it difficult to believe that there is not a 'whole'
wolf's paw print somewhere

Many thanks in advance,
Luciana