[ANSTHRLD] Help needed on a Conflict check on a badge

Luciana Caterina di Borgese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 08:24:35 PDT 2006

Thank you, that is the advice that I needed. This is my first attempt at
designing a badge, and I want to be certain that I did not cause an
'insta-boing', simply because I did not check in advance on what it should
look like. I can redo it in a heartbeat.

Luciana

On 10/11/06, Alasdair MacEogan <alasdair at bmhanson.net> wrote:

> Luciana Caterina di Borgese <dolce.luce at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  Would this be considered touching enough to be "within and conjoined to
> an
> >  annulet"?
> >
> >  http://www.geocities.com/elfsea_herald/Devices/Arthur-Badge-Annulo.gif
> >

> Probably not.  I would say make the paw bigger so that the bottom of the
> paw also touches the annulet.
>
> Alasdair

Talking to yourself is okay. Even answering yourself is all right. The
problem is when you have to ask yourself to repeat the question.....