[ANSTHRLD] Okay I'm a little confused now.

Maridonna maridonna at maridonna.com
Wed Oct 11 09:31:47 PDT 2006

Greetings Bajula,

Bajula wrote:
snipped
> Now I've heard repeatedly on this list and verbally that you cannot register
> your legal name. (maybe I picked it up out of context?) If I misunderstood
> that's okay too. just someone clear up for me this bit.
> <start quoted bit>

I couldn't register my full name <Andrea Leigh Hicks>.  It is my
legal name and <Leigh> was not used as a given name in period. Two
strikes against it.

In the name <Lakeesha Hicks>, the given name, to me, sounds
excessivley modern while <Elizabeth Hicks> would be fine.

--
Andrea / Maridonna
Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.