[ANSTHRLD] New Forms online

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Oct 13 05:57:41 PDT 2006

Unfortunately no one seems to want to give me any heraldic position so I am not on the distribution from regional.  While only linked to the PDF versions on the website, the other versions were (and incidentally still are) on the server as well.  You just needed to know where to look.

I used to always joke that I gave up being a herald for Lent, but now it seems it may be a reality. ;-)

Alasdair