[ANSTHRLD] Confirmation needed for a blazon

Robert Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 11:28:49 PDT 2006

Checking "Per saltire vert and Or, in pale a sun and a squirrel sejant erect maintaining and acorn Or." should yield the best results.

  Tostig

Luciana Caterina di Borgese <dolce.luce at gmail.com> wrote:
  I am about to begin conflict check a device for a submitter. I would like to
make certain of the blazon, before I begin. I believe that the blazon would
be: "Quartered per saltire vert and Or, a sun in splendour in chief, and a
squirrel sejant erect holding an acorn in base, Or."

Could I please have confirmation on this? I uploaded a colored picture of
the device at: url: <
http://www.geocities.com/elfsea_herald/Devices/Katarzyna-Device-2-Color.gif

Many thanks for the assistance,
Luciana

--
"If it's difficult we do it immediately. If it's impossible it takes a
little longer....... Miracles by appointment only"