[ANSTHRLD] Titled Heralds of the SCA

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 16 10:33:05 PDT 2006

In Appendix A of the following link: http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/docs/COHAdmin_Handbook_2003.pdf, there is a list of Heraldic Titles registered to Ansteorra by Title.  The list identifies the titles that were registered by Ansteorra and then transferred to individuals for personal heraldic titles.

Alden Drake