[ANSTHRLD] Titled Heralds of the SCA

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Mon Oct 16 13:21:56 PDT 2006

> The listing does denote which are personal names.
> However many of those listed only have the first name of the
> individual.
>
> Can anyone supply the full names for those good gentles for me?
>
> Modar

Can we just get a copy of this on the website so it can be kept up to date?

Here's the changes I caught at a quick glance (names pulled from the O & A):

Actuarius 	- typo: should be "Onomastics"
Argent Panthere - Dónal Ó Dochartaigh
Ave 		- Aureliane Rioghail
Barding 	- Anebairn MacPharlaine of Arrochar
Callisto	- typo: Bjornsborg
Cross Flury	- title is typo'ed; Katherine Constancia da Feltre ("Kathri")
Dobharchú 	- title is typo'ed **
Estencelé	- title is typo'ed
Gullinkambi	- Arenvald Kief av Kiersted
Hanaper		- Tadhg Liath (I think... someone please confirm)
Nimbus		- Clare RosMuire St. John

** I don't know the person who has this title, but I've never seen the name
<Aodham>, I figure it's gotta be <Aodhan>.

Also, some of the personal titles are not owned by the person.  Kingdom may
want to take care of the transfers at some point.

Mari