[ANSTHRLD] Titled Heralds of the SCA

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Oct 16 18:26:50 PDT 2006

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, kobrien at texas.net <heralds at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:
> Dobharchú 	- title is typo'ed **
> ** I don't know the person who has this title, but I've never seen
> the name <Aodham>, I figure it's gotta be <Aodhan>.

Master Aodhan Ite an Fhithich.  I don't recall details of meeting him,
though I dimly suspect that I did meet him a few times, so I suspect
he was tailing off in heraldic activity towards the mid-1990s, when I
was starting to ramp up.  The Florilegium article I found can probably
be dated pretty well (if you choose to ignore the Date header) by his
signature, which contains his home BBS dialup number, his Fidonet
nodes, and "Your Information Roman Road".  I'm pretty sure that, at
least once during the mighty crashing and burning and black holing in
1994-5, we dialed up his BBS to download the AG because it wasn't
getting out any other way.

Denyel de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com