[ANSTHRLD] Titled Heralds of the SCA

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 18:55:33 PDT 2006

Aodhan and Emily, both fine people.
Bit of a gnome, but could make computers do
wonders. i think he used to work with NASA. Her
family was from Beorne.
He had some heraldic meetings at his house in 91
or 92, but I have slept since then.
I know they were cutting back as he had a garage
sale of SCA stuff at the Stones site, during an
event. Years ago.