[ANSTHRLD] Ermined Or and Argent - is this still 'legal'

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 17 08:56:08 PDT 2006

Are we taking of "<Insert Color Here> ermined Or and argent", so the spots and tails alternate white and yellow?

Or are we talking about "Or ermined argent", or "Argent ermined Or"?

The former I've never seen done.  Because the ermine tails are so small, I wouldn't imagine it's good contrast.  The latter would be a metal on metal return for lack of contrast.

Alden