[ANSTHRLD] Ermined Or and Argent - is this still 'legal'

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 09:17:02 PDT 2006

Luciana,
   Lets translate that for you.  As you look at the device it is vertically
divided left half  blue with gold ermine spots and on the right it is
white/silver/grey. Over the whole field is a bend that is counterchanged
(ermined on the white/etc side and white /etc on the ermined side)  Seems
like a perfectly fine submission to conflict check.

Tomas