[ANSTHRLD] Email Change

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu Oct 26 09:49:48 PDT 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Mistress Bronwen <mistressbronwen at solhaven.com> wrote:
> Due to increasing levels of SPAM, I have changed my email address.
> How can I change my list subscription to reflect the change?

At the bottom of each message to this list, including the irrelevant
message that you quoted verbatim, is the line

At the bottom of that URL's Web page is

     To unsubscribe from Heralds, get a password reminder, or change
     your subscription options enter your subscription email address:

         [                    ] [Unsubscribe or edit options]

Since I haven't received my reminder yet, I can't check on the "Log
in" function on the next page to see that you can indeed change your
e-mail address, but I strongly suspect that you can.

DdL
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com