[ANSTHRLD] Welsh mixed with Scots name question

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Mon Oct 30 08:53:26 PST 2006

For information on such names and their SCA registerability see the table at
http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/sca/weirdness_table.html

Welsh/Scots combinations are registerable with a lingual weirdness ref. [Anton
Cwith, 08/01]
~

Bronwen, Lambent

"A Peerage relationship, therefore, is not just "Pelican to cleanup on aisle
nine - ego spill"...Tibor of Rock Valley

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled coronet
counterchanged]

~