[ANSTHRLD] Status of a re-submission

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Mon Oct 30 20:31:23 PST 2006

Some stuff sent to Asterisk between the end of August and early October may
indeed be still sitting at my house, instead of residing with the new
Asterisk, Maria.  If anyone suspects this may have happened to them, feel
free to email me and/or Maria privately and we'll poke around.

Maridonna, I remember that I have Branwen's stuff around here somewhere for
some reason, but it'll be tomorrow probably before I dig through that pile.
I'll email you privately in the morning. :)

-Emma, Bordure