[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check, get your darts out!

Schalles, Francis T francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Fri Sep 8 11:24:42 PDT 2006

Greetings great and wellborn gentles!

I have re-re-focused and I am trying to clear up my back log.

Checky (Chequy) gules and sable, an elephant rampant argent.

Checkerboard field of red and black, a white elephant (facing dexter)
standing upright on two feet, with one foot lifted and the front feet
raised as if charging.

I did not find a field of gules and sable in the OandA with a elephant.
1 CD

I did find this which I believe gives a conflict. Expounding of wisdom
and suggestions please. I could render the elephant to the sinister
which might clear the conflict.

What say you?

*	Simona dell'Amore
<http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_name.cgi?p=Simona%20dell%27Amore>

	*	The following device associated with this name was
registered in August of 2004 (via Atlantia)
<http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_date.cgi?y1=2004&m1=August&y2=2004&m
2=August&kQ=checked> :
		Sable, an elephant rampant argent.

Lord Francois de Lyon (aka Troye)