[ANSTHRLD] More Darts and perhaps even some rocks to be thrown!

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 18:46:43 PDT 2006

I apologize, I had thought I had seen it displayed and sure enough when HE
Godwin of Eddington held the Kings Blade of Chivalry, the arms he
immortalized upon the sheath did have lozengeny gules and sable but upon
researching his actual registered device it is merely per saltaire gules and
sable, but of course that was registered in October of 2003. So to see if I
understand what has been said,  Checky or lozengeny gules and sable is not
good because the area of the individual tinctures is too small to clearly
recognize a difference and per saltaire, bend , fess, or pale  is ok
because the area is much larger giving the viewer a better reference to
differenciate between and therefore see the lines of division?

Tomas