[ANSTHRLD] Missing names on the Ansteorran Heraldic Submissions Tracker???

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 20:41:33 PDT 2006

It took less work that I thought to find the 'old' name. The name is <Colin
Oisin Donavan Uí Néill> and was apparently registered in 1984 in Ansteorra.
Looking for it was just curiousity on my part, I was looking for the group
that it came from, if I remember correctly. I believe that the original
question has been answered by someone else

Many thanks again,
Luciana

On 9/2/06, tmcd at panix.com <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

> So: what name from 20 years ago?  What is the name of "your" group?
> What are a few of the names / blazons / whatever for the last 6 months
> that you didn't find?
>
> Dannet de Linccolne
> --
> Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com

Talking to yourself is okay. Even answering yourself is all right. The
problem is when you have to ask yourself to repeat the question.....