[ANSTHRLD] In need of... Black and White line drawing of Kingdom achievement...

Wendel Bordelon rwbordelon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 11:31:16 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I am working on producing a tool to generate a printable copy of the
Roll of Awards.  I would very much like the cover to have a graphic of
the Ansteorran achievement.  The catch is that I want to make be sure
we have the artist's permission for its use and publication.  Credit
will be included on the inside cover page.

So,  Does anyone have such a picture?   Or is there anyone who would
like to create one to be used for this purpose?   Ultimately it will
need to be turned into an electronic version but it doesn't need to
start that way.

--Francois