[ANSTHRLD] Missing names on the Ansteorran Heraldic Submissions Tracker???

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 05:39:21 PDT 2006

I just went to check on a name on the Ansteorran Heraldic Submissions
Tracker <http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/> , to get an idea of what branch
it came from. It was not there. I did not think much of it, it was submitted
about 20 years ago, and the information supplied to me 'might' have been
wrong.

Then I decided to check on the status of some submissions that had been
submitted over the past 6 months for 'my' group. They are not there now, but
they WERE there the last time I checked (within the past 2 months). None of
them are there, even the ones that are about to be voted on, or have already
been voted on by the College of Heralds.

Did I miss an email or something about this?

In Service,
Luciana

--
Always assume the best about your loved ones. There is a reason that you
love them