[ANSTHRLD] Missing names on the Ansteorran Heraldic Submissions Tracker???

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Sat Sep 2 13:19:32 PDT 2006

On Sat, 2 Sep 2006, Luciana Caterina di Boniface <dolce.luce at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just went to check on a name on the Ansteorran Heraldic
> Submissions Tracker <http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/> , to get an
> idea of what branch it came from. It was not there. I did not think
> much of it, it was submitted about 20 years ago, and the information
> supplied to me 'might' have been wrong.

I started entering HST data from January 1993 because it was right
after the Laurel fee increase that provoked a massive flood of
submissions.  Earlier data could be entered, but personally I think
that questions about older items come up so rarely, and can be
researched in paper files when they do, that it would be too much
typing for too little benefit.

> Then I decided to check on the status of some submissions that had
> been submitted over the past 6 months for 'my' group. They are not
> there now, but they WERE there the last time I checked (within the
> past 2 months). None of them are there, even the ones that are about
> to be voted on, or have already been voted on by the College of
> Heralds.

In general, if a particular item provokes a question, provide the item
in full.

If a name submission provokes a question, tell us the full name.
If an armory submission provokes a question, tell us the full blazon,
    and describe it unless you're 100% sure of your blazoning skills,
    or provide an image on a Web page.
If a group provokes a question, tell us the name of the group.
If it's a historical question, tell us the date, the name, the blazon,
    and/or any other details.

So: what name from 20 years ago?  What is the name of "your" group?
What are a few of the names / blazons / whatever for the last 6 months
that you didn't find?

Dannet de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com