[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check, get your darts out!

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Fri Sep 8 20:56:20 PDT 2006

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, Robert Wade <logiosophia at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Quarterly sable and gules would be better style.

Certainly registerable (barring no other problems).  Better ... I have
the impression that quarterly with charges over the lines of division
is done far more in the SCA than in period, but I've done no studies.
If the client indeed likes checky or barry and is willing to make them
a metal + a color, then I'd suggest going with them, as being more
common in period and uncommon in the SCA.

Danel de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com