[ANSTHRLD] More Darts and perhaps even some rocks to be thrown!

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 20:16:08 PDT 2006

<SNIP>
> Have I interpreted this correctly? Did I miss something?

Elephant being clear of Hippopotamus, probably not in SCA armory anyway.
Clear of the primary badge of the Order of the Elephant (important
non-SCA) by my reckoning.

Francois, if there is anything particular that may have been missed it
may be a matter of modern militaria or gaming materials that have not
been established as "important non-SCA armory" -- this portrayal of an
elephant is suspiciously similar to a number of shoulder patches used by
real-life, or attributed to fictional, military units *IF* my memory
isn't total Emmenthaler.

(In other, more encouraging, words:  as long as there isn't a breach of
modern trademark / copyright, "good to go".  However, I'd double-check
with your friendly neighborhood Battletech & militaria mavens before
submitting the current design... I Could Of Course Be Wrong, but I know
what *I* personally would do as part of due diligence in this case.)

BTW, it should probably be Roc and not Rock being tossed around...

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em | alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR
MCBaker216 at cs.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen |