[ANSTHRLD] More Darts and perhaps even some rocks to be thrown!

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 06:46:21 PDT 2006

Thank you Daniel,
   When ever I have had to tell a client "nope you can't do that"  they
don't want to here "because rule X.Y says you can't", I learned that years
ago when I was still new to the sca and heraldry.  My clients tend to want
the actual whys of the rules so they can then submit passable heraldry.
Since we are supposed to educate as well as process paperwork, I like to
know the reasoning behind the rules.

Tomas

<snip>