[ANSTHRLD] need info please

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Sep 13 10:22:52 PDT 2006

Tressure here.

I'm starting to put some articles from earlier proceedings on line and
hopefully they will be showing up soon. (My slowness and not anyone elses.)

What I'd like from the College are two things.

First if you have any listing of any of the Ansteorran Heraldic Symposium
proceedings - year it was held and what classes were taught.

Any class that you have taught that you would not mind having the handout
or article posted on the web for other people to use in teaching a class.

Thanks a million.

Clare