[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic Symposium proceedings

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 14 10:27:54 PDT 2006

>Clare,
>Were you wanting copies of the class schedule/descriptions?
>I may have some of those in digital form (Excel spreadsheets) from over
>the years.

         Yes, if anything, it gives a visual history of what was taught,
who taught it for me to work form.  I've been working with some of mine,
and I'm working on getting permission to reprint the articles on-line.  It
might wind up being of use in my private files, but I have no record in the
Tressure files of any Symposium info on a continous basis.

>As for one year Westgate held it, back in 1999, I think, I may have a
>hardcopy of the proceedings
>we did then.   You will have to get the author's permissions to print
>online, the chronicler's
>permission form (online) should work for that.

         Yes, that's my goal.  i understand I won't be able to get
everything on lone but if I get one or two lecture note/handouts on it
might give people an opportunity to see what is being taught and a resource
for other classes.

         Thanks for the questions,

Clare