[ANSTHRLD] submissions postal address?

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 13:08:16 PDT 2006

Submissions now go to Maria. I was able to get her address out of the June
copy of the LoAR. Specifically, the intro page where the updates are given.
If you need a copy of it, let me know...

Luciana

On 9/20/06, Caius Fabius <caius_fabius at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have submissions, but as usual.. I remain confused...
> to whom to I send submissions/re-submissions
> ie. postal mailing address.....
>
> Caius Fabius
> acting (poorly) as Skorragardr's Herald

Talking to yourself is okay. Even answering yourself is all right. The
problem is when you have to ask yourself to repeat the question.....