[ANSTHRLD] Announcing Event Court Awards

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 08:41:35 PDT 2006

Elfsea's Defender, 9/23/2006

~*~

Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen - Sable Thistle for Costuming

Anika Der Grat of Falconrose - Rising Star

Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc - Star of Merit

Elspeth de Stervlen - Portcullis

Gavin the Younger - Rising Star

Genovefa Concepta de Chiarmonte - Sable Crane

Luciana Caterina di Boniface - AoA

Maggie MacPherson - Sable Thistle for Embroidery

Martino Giovanni Arciere - AoA

Rixende de Rouen - Sable Thistle for Heraldic Display

Teresa Sorrano - Sable Thistle for Illumination

Tomas Nialagain - Order of the Azure Keystone

Alexander Marcellus - Sable Falcon (Received in Ulstead II's reign at
Jaegermeister, 2005. The award was physically given to Alexander at
Defender.)

Constance Culvern - AoA (The award was granted on 8/12/2006, at Lughnasad
2006) The award was physically given to her at Defender)

Isobel des Tourelles de Seine - Tread of the Steppes - (She was inducted on
9/5/2006. The award was publically read at Defender.

~*~

In Service,
Luciana

On 9/25/06, Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So a request to all local heralds to remember to make sure an award
> listing is posted on the
> Ansteorran e-mail lists, if possible.  It's not an 'official' duty to post
> e-mail, but it's sure
> fun to see our friends getting recognized when we weren't able to attend.
>
> Thanks, Hillary, Signet

Talking to yourself is okay. Even answering yourself is all right. The
problem is when you have to ask yourself to repeat the question.....